Emerge Now is an executive and sales training organization designed to help individuals rise to perform at their Peak.
As an Executive in today’s market, you face an enormous amount of challenges. The competition is greater than ever before and managing an organization is constantly evolving. Executives will attend training programs, but the majority of them are a one-day seminar or a one-time event and you are left to figure out how it correlates to your business and your opportunities leaving you in the dark.
Emerge is designed to work with you weekly or monthly, in order to continue to help you develop your skill set to get what you want, when you want it, with people willing to support you and rally behind you through it all.
Dave Slain, owner of Emerge Now, is a Senior Executive and Business Leader with a proven record of successfully delivering consistent sales and profit growth, as well as guiding organizations through complex and challenging change.
Whether you are interested in Executive Coaching or Sales Training, Dave will work with you weekly or monthly to help you perform at your peak. He will teach you methods and strategies that you will be able to implement within your organization NOW.
- Created, implemented, and taught sales system that drove 100% organic growth from $38 million to $108+ million over 11 years while increasing margin percentages 70%+; bottom-line dollars increased 308% during the same time period.
- Key role in negotiating and winning major national accounts and unseating entrenched competitors; more than doubled business with industry leading, global beverage company from $12.5 million to $33+ million per year.
- Shaved $1.4 million in operational, material, and manufacturing costs in each of the last 4 years with an additional $1.4 million targeted for 2017 through process efficiency, consolidation, inventory management, throughput improvement, and waste reduction.
- Successfully managed growth through the 2008 economic recession; replaced $8 million lost in 2008 with an additional $11 million of new revenue closed in 2009.
- Career record of identifying future leaders and developing multiple team members to excel in roles of greater scope, responsibility, and promotion to executive level positions; created corporate culture of employee engagement and commitment to goals.
- P&L / Operations Managment
- Multiple Business Unit Leadership
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Quality Assurance
- Consolidation / Restructuring
- Sales / Business Development
- M&A / Post-merger Integration
- Shareholder Value Creation
- Business Process Improvement
- Leadership Development
- Organic Growth
- Production / Inventory Management
- Board / Investor Relations
- R&D / Product Engineering / Launch
- Employee Engagement / Growth